· All meetings, emails, phone calls and follow up with client and vendors as needed;
· Receive shipments of wedding related items prior to the weekend;
· Create full schedule based on venues and vendors;
· Communicate with venue on timeline;
· Deliver gift bags for incoming guests;
· Design menus, programs, signage
· Assist minister and bridal party with order with ceremony rehearsal at church;
· Available to assist with welcome party if scheduled;
· Assist with needs for the rehearsal dinner; (contracted with groom’s parents)
· Pick up bride & groom luggage and pre-check them into wedding night accommodations;
· Set up all necessary personal items at reception venue: the escort cards, place cards, table names, signage, guestbook, gifts and gift cards, personal family photos, etc.
· Ceremony: deliver programs, assist wedding party with personal items to go to reception and during ceremony, minister, transfer flowers if needed to venue, collect personal items left in church, bring to venue, assist with transportation;
· Reception: insure timing is in order with venue throughout the night;
· Insure bride and groom get appropriate beverages upon arrival and appetizers;
· Assist photographer if needed with gathering family members for photos;
· Que the band for bride and groom announcement, Father of the Bride toast, Maid of Honor and Best Man toasts;
· Que cake cutting; save the top of the cake;
· Provide assistance throughout evening to bride, groom, parents of the bride and the groom and all guests as needed;
· Manage all vendors during event;
· Collect all personal items at the end of the evening; the bride & groom place cards, signage, guestbook, gifts and gift cards, personal family photos, cake and any items left by guests and deliver to bride’s parents house;
· Assist with bride and groom send-off if by car or boat;
· Transfer all flowers to brunch location or bride’s parent’s home;
· Oversee flawless execution of entire evening.
· Available to assist with brunch if needed.